Research services are available for a broad range of projects.
- Research the history of an organization, community, event, or an individual.
- Research within a particular collection, as well as both primary and secondary research in libraries, archives, genealogical databases, et al.
- Research into collections of photographs and images, including finding and clearing images for use in a publication.
Through conducting a research project, we can deliver a variety of products, including:
- Histories of various lengths (essay, book, website, etc.)
- A searchable database of events that occurred throughout your organization’s history.
- Timelines for a release of historical materials or information through social networking platforms.
- A list of grant opportunities that will aid in the preservation, use, and promotion of your collection.
- Slideshows to mark specific events, to raise funds, or to promote your organization.
- See an example here. (Script by Jenny Thompson for Alpha Phi International Fraternity).
For more information or to set up a phone or in-person consultation, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org